Inside our Safari Tent
- Double bed with Egyptian cotton linen
- Bunk beds made up and ready for use
- Fully equipped kitchen with crockery, cutlery and utensils
- Range Cooker with gas hob and grill (please note the oven part is not currently working)
- Hot and cold running water
- Little homely comforts such as blankets, games and books
- Right outside is your own private hut with chemical loo!
On the Farm
- Fresh bread and eggs each morning
- Farm animals, horses, chickens and pheasants
- Fully stocked private carp lake
- A warm welcome!
What to Bring
- Your tent is fully equipped with everything you will need for your stay, including all cleaning materials, books, games, matches, battery lights, spare batteries and cooking utensils.
- Things you may like to bring include:
- Outdoor wear
- Wellington boots
- Food for your stay
- Remember it can get cold at night and early morning, once the fire dies down, so it is a good idea to bring night socks and maybe even a hat and slippers. Out of the Summer months, it's best to wear lots of layers of clothes to keep toasty warm.
Down on the Farm
Having worked for UK camping and holiday parks for many years, it is great to be finally welcoming guests to our farm in Kent.
My wife Ali, son Cameron and Tick Tock the dog look foward to helping you to get the most from your stay.
Come on down! - Mark
Lovely stay. Tent was a good size and fit our family well. All that was needed was provided. The beds were very comfortable and a good night sleep was had from all.
Thank you for the lovely stay and would definitely recommend to others.
Abey, Croydon, Surrey